Saturday, August 1, 2015

Winners: Color Challenge - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Good morning, crafters! Christy here. I want to thank all those who participated in our color challenge. Your beautiful, rainbow-themed cards were so inspiring! I think this must have been our most cheerful challenge yet! Us girls on the design team just couldn't help but smile while looking at them.


I would also like to give a hearty thanks to Lawn Fawn for generously sponsoring our challenge once again with a FREE stamp set of our Queen of the Green's choice.


Let's find out who the lucky lady is, shall we?


Our Color Challenge Queen of the Green is:





Congrats Kim! Your card is rainbow perfection!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com 
within 48 hours to claim your prize.



Moving on to our Top Mow-It-Alls:










Such fun and happy cards!



And last but not least, our honorable gnomes:




Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your winner's badge from the tab up above and display it on your blog with pride. Consider it your pot of gold! Lol. You earned it!

Huge thanks to all who played along and made our Color Challenge so fun. We'll see you back here on Monday with a brand-new challenge!





7 comments:

  1. congratulations and celebrations everyone! and yay me love them all well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these cards--They are all so cute! Congrats ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so happy thank you I am proudly displaying my Honoroable Gnome badge on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are just glorious! Congratulations to everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you so much for the Top Mow It All title!! :) I'm so happy! All the projects were beautiful! Congrats to everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for the Honorable Gnome title! So Happy....congrats all winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled. I have sent Laurel an email

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!